Still Virtual: How To Level-Up Your Virtual Collaboration
Join DPM Expert Emily Hannon-Luijbregts (@EmThePM) as she takes us through how to level-up your virtual ways of working.
Sure, most of us have spent the last 10 months ironing out how to run an effective Zoom meeting with colleagues and stakeholders who were new to remote, distributed collaboration.
But now that we’re still being asked to remain virtual for the foreseeable future, what kinds of things do we need to consider when formalizing these ways into permanence?
What you’ll learn
- The proven principles for effective remote collaboration
- How to formalize your remote ways of working
- How to leverage collaboration tools like Teams’ whiteboard effectively
What you’ll be set for
- Greater efficiency when working with distributed teams
- Higher engagement from remote participants
- Clearer outcomes from virtual collaboration sessions
- Better culture with clearer expectations