What’s the best way to talk about your projects on your project manager CV? Do you list your project budgets? Which details should you purposefully include or leave out?
In this quick video, Robyn and I talk about how you can strategically list your projects and related project info on your project manager resumé so you’re communicating the important info that’ll land you your next PM job.
We talk about:
- The details from each project you should list
- Being strategic: presenting a diverse range of projects
- The controversy behind asking for and including project documentation (Estimates, Timelines, Statements of Work)
- What our digital project manager CVs look like
Watch and pick up some tips for being more strategic about what you include in your project manager CV! Tell us what you think below, and make sure you share with any colleagues you know who are looking for their next PM role.
In addition to the PM resume tips in the video, we’ve got some more in-depth resources for DPMs who are interviewing or starting a PM job. Find the links to these resources below:
- Article: Digital Project Manager Interview Questions and Answers: Ultimate Guide
- Article: How to Successfully Start a New Project Management Job
- Video: Tips for New Project Managers to Be Successful From Day One
- Online Course: DPM School: Mastering Digital Project Management
- Self-led DPM Workbook: DPM Workbook: Fueling Your DPM Career
Looking For More? Join Us On Our Membership Community!
Our mission is to elevate the conversation around digital and digital project management; we launched this videocast as a way of engaging with our DPM community and providing relevant, current insight that helps you tackle your daily challenges as a project manager.
Tell us what you think in the comment section below. If you’re not with us already, please join in the conversation on the DPM Forum.
Want To Become A Confident Digital Project Manager?
Power up your project management skills with relevant, practical, expert-led training. Our online digital project management course provides expert instruction so you can lead happy teams and deliver high-value projects in the digital world.