How To Build Trust With Your Stakeholders
As digital project managers, we spend a lot of time whinging about managing clients and stakeholders who seem to always have impossible expectations. And, honestly, sometimes it’s completely warranted.
But the truth is, most clients and stakeholders behave the way they do because of a lack of knowledge and trust in the relationship. For them, PMs are the ones who shut down new ideas or who deliver unpleasant surprises at the 11th hour.
So what if we took some of that time spent whinging and invested it into educating and building trust with our clients and stakeholders? Would it make our lives easier in the long run?
In this session, DPM Expert Galen Low teaches his strategies for building stakeholder trust throughout the project lifecycle and helps you develop your own style of project leadership so you can spend less time whinging and more time winning.
What you’ll learn
- How to start a new stakeholder relationship on the right foot
- How to establish yourself as a strategic partner for your stakeholders
- How to have tough conversations that build trust instead of eroding it
- How to hold your stakeholders accountable
What you’ll be set for
- Building stronger stakeholder relationships
- Using transparency as a tool for good (and not chaos)
- Looking like an all-star human who also happens to be great at leading projects
If you’ve been struggling to build constructive relationships with your clients and stakeholders, this session is for you!