Approaching A New Project, Measuring Team Capacity, Wearing Multiple Hats, And More!
DPM Experts Ben Aston and Galen Low field a wide range of questions from the community. Timestamps below!
Points of interest
- 11:56 – What is the first thing I should do when I’m told I’m the project manager of a project?
- 16:42 – I’m looking for some tips for measuring team capacity and throughput…
- 24:03 – I’m working with a director-level who runs meetings without agendas. How can I gently introduce a new communications process?
- 31:17 – Tips please for situations when you’re expected to manage a digital project and also do the hands-on work
- 39:10 – How does a project manager move away from the shadow of an account management team and be viewed as a trusted team member who has everyone’s best interest in mind?