Mini Course: Master Project Proposals
As a PM you will likely at some point be asked to write or contribute to a proposal. But what are the steps and what should you include?
In this mini-course, Galen will teach you how to build an impactful proposal with a strong and compelling foundation by utilizing win themes, making thoughtful decisions about format and structure, creating and resolving tension, and involving your team of SMEs while maintaining one unified voice.
By the end of this mini-course, you’ll feel confident and prepared to create a strong project proposal.
What you’ll learn
- How to create and use win themes effectively
- How to structure your proposal for maximum impact
- How to use tension and value statements to compel your audience
- How to involve contributing SMEs without sacrificing consistency
- When and how to disrupt the selection process to your advantage