Mini Course: Master Project Plans
I’ll tell you a secret about project planning: You don’t need all the information to begin. You can build a high fidelity project plan by working in iterations.
In this mini-course I’ll walk you through the secret to creating a project plan that makes sense, is based on real information, and is realistic with what your team can handle.
The best part? You’ll have the freedom to run your project in manageable phases with way less stress and chaos.
You’ll leave this mini-course feeling confident and prepared for planning your next successful project.
What you’ll learn
- How to make a quick project timeline sketch
- How to create a high fidelity project timeline
- How to optimize your project plan
- How to use your project plan (save time)
- How to handle project planning challenges
- Project plan walkthroughs for waterfall and agile projects