What Is Scoro? Detailed Scoro Overview & Explanation Of Scoro’s Features
Scoro business management software helps you with every aspect of your work, from the first ‘Hello’ to the final invoice.
Looking for a Scoro review? Check out the Scoro review in the best project management tools overview.
What Is Scoro?
Scoro is the most comprehensive business management software, loved by agencies and consultancies around the world.
Scoro was founded in 2013 with a simple idea: there’s always a smarter way to get work done. It combines project management, CRM, billing, and reporting, all in one place. So your business can run as smoothly and efficiently as possible, from sales right through to billing.
The way our software works is easy—instead of shuffling between different tools, you can access all your important information in one powerful solution. We have clients in more than 50 countries across a range of industries, with a strong customer base in professional service companies and creative agencies.
Scoro has also been listed in the Technology Fast 50 list by Deloitte, in the Inc. 5000 list, and has been selected as one of the top software companies in EMEA by G2.
Who is Scoro for?
Scoro not only helps you with project management, but with every aspect of your business, from planning your team’s time and projects, managing your clients, sending invoices, and keeping track of your business results.
The roles that benefit from Scoro the most:
- Project Manager
- Account Manager
- CEO / CFO
- COO / Head of Operations
- Sales Managers
- HR Managers
5 Most Useful Scoro Features
To get an idea of how Scoro works, here’s a tour of the main features and how they can help you become more productive.
1. Project Management
- Manage everything about a project on one page, including time spent and billed, planned tasks and meetings, invoices and expenses, comments, and files.
- Allocate billable and non-billable work and see how your team is doing, in real-time.
- Create budgets for projects and compare these against actual results.
- Manage your project portfolio by configurable statuses (e.g. in progress, completed) and tags (e.g. type, department, market, etc).
2. Work Scheduling & Tracking
- Schedule work and assign tasks with Scoro’s Planner. It gives you an instant visual outline of everyone’s workload, deadlines, potential overbookings & available slots.
- Schedule meetings in a shared team calendar, and link all events to projects and customers for a 360-degree overview.
- Track both the actual and billable time spent on a project or a client and transfer the hours to an invoice in a few clicks.
- Easily see your team’s hours as everyone’s calendar events and completed tasks are automatically added to their work reports.
3. Financial Management
- Automate late invoice reminders, scheduled, and recurring invoices.
- Issue sales, prepayment, and credit invoices and send these as customizable PDF-files.
- Keep track of your purchases and costs.
- Compare several budget scenarios against actual revenue, costs, or profit and get forecasts based on scheduled invoices and booked deals.
- Set multi-currency custom rates based on team members, clients, or projects. Manage your entire product and service library with custom price lists, margins, etc.
4. CRM & Quoting
- Get a 360-degree of your contacts on one page, from the first “hello” to the final invoice. This includes contact details, communication history, projects, quotes, orders, and invoices.
- Search, filter, and sort your contacts based on configurable tags, categories, location, latest activity, etc.
- Get a visual outline of your sales to funnel and define closing probability rates for each stage in your pipeline.
- Compile quotes and send them as beautiful PDF-files in just a few clicks. Turn any quote into a purchase order for a supplier or turn the services on a quote into tasks for your team.
5. Reporting & dashboard
- Make decisions based on facts, not gut-feeling.
- Keep an eye on your KPIs, actionable items, and conversions—all on one beautiful dashboard.
- Know exactly how well your team is utilized, and what their time is spent on.
- Get a detailed overview of billable and non-billable work, delegated and unassigned tasks, completed jobs, upcoming deadlines, etc.
- See how your projects are doing in real-time—what is completed, billed, left to do, etc.
- Get detailed financial reports on actual results with the budget deficit and surplus.
We know you’re using dozens of different apps to get work done. And the shuffling and fragmentation are killing your team’s productivity. Integrate Scoro with your favorite tools and supercharge the way you work.
- Synchronize your Scoro calendar with your current calendar application.
- Access your files right where you need them by connecting your file storage with Scoro.
- Keep your mailing lists synchronized by connecting Scoro with your marketing automation solution.
- Synchronize financial information with accounting software.
- Connect Scoro with thousands of applications through Zapier to automate tedious tasks in your workflow.
- Use our full-featured API to build integrations with almost any software solution.
You can tour the product and try Scoro for free for 14 days, no credit card required.
After, there are a variety of plans to choose from, starting from $26/month for 5 users on an Essential plan. You can see all our pricing plans here.