Storytelling For Project Managers
Stories exist everywhere, in every email you send, at every stand-up you host, and yes, even in your Excel spreadsheets.
But why is storytelling important and why do I need to learn it?
You are no doubt already telling stories, so let’s tighten up the skillset and dive in with some new tools and techniques that you can use right away to go beyond the brief, beyond the budget, and develop deeper connections with your teams and your work.
What you’ll learn
- How to plan and deliver a meaningful story in any project starting today.
- How stories establish deeper connections with your team members, clients, and senior peers.
- How to use stories to get through project challenges and celebrate successes.
What you’ll be set for
- Using storytelling in your PM practice to make complex things simple and relatable.
- Building a story library that you can draw from on the spot in the moments it matters.
- Compelling, inspiring, persuading, and engaging stakeholders through stories.
- Teaching your team to leverage storytelling in the practice of their craft as well.