Let’s Write A Chapter Of The DPM Playbook Together!
Running with a great suggestion I received: we get the DPM tribe together on a regular cadence to jam on solutions to complex digital project management challenges, then publish them as plays in The DPM Playbook!
As you can see from this session, there’s no room to be a fly on the wall: we collaborate as a group to create some solid recommendations for DPMs stuck in sticky situations.
In this session, we tackled 5 different playbook entries:
- When your team accuses you of not being a team player (partial) [5:45]
- When nobody on your team wants to talk about project risks (and they want you to shut up about it, too!) [30:19]
- When your team is reluctant to provide estimates (or seems to be over-optimistic) [49:05]
- When your client doesn’t see the value in paying for PM time (aka YOU!) [58:38]
- When creating clarity and cohesion across your distributed, multi-lingual team is a struggle [1:09:55]
These will all be posted as entries in the DPM Playbook over the next few weeks! Keep an eye out here.