How To Use Content Models To Unify Teams & Stakeholders
Content is arguably one of the most overlooked and misunderstood parts of a digital project, and yet when it is addressed upfront, it is something that creates clarity for almost every stakeholder involved in creating the solution.
This masterclass will arm you with the soft and hard skills required to take advantage of content modeling in your projects in a way that informs the design, development, content migration, and testing of any website, intranet, or CRM project.
We’ll talk through what a content model is and how to create one as well as how to have the right conversations about content with your clients, stakeholders, and team.
What You’ll Learn
- What a content model is and how it impacts project success
- How and when to create a content model
- How to plan and run a content modeling session
- How to use a content model to inform all stages of your project
- How to overcome challenges around content migration, content types, and content edge cases
What You’ll Be Set For
- Making the CMS experience a core part of your solutions
- Using content conversations to inform consistency across your cross-functional teams
- Reducing gaps in your product and overall project stress