How To Get Websites & Content To Rank
The proverbial saying, “publish it and they will come” doesn’t work anymore. Neither do meta data, tags and keywords.
So, what makes a website rank (or not rank) and what can you do to improve your chances of appearing in search when your website or content goes live?
It’s important to know the answer to this question in order to better effectively manage your teams as well as your stakeholders and their lofty expectations.
This workshop will give you the knowledge and an approach to better manage your next SEO-orientated project to improve your chances of being found in search. We’ll talk through the strategy and tools you can use for search engine optimization and what it takes to get your site to rank.
What you’ll learn
- How to make a website rank
- Why your site might not be ranking
- Content plan + content brief walkthrough
- How to build your SEO toolkit
What you’ll be set for
- Better rankings in SERPs
- Know-how for content-based projects
- Improved website project delivery
- More confident stakeholder management