Master Cross-Functional Team Cohesion
Delivering complex digital projects is requiring increasingly cross-functional teams made up of people with radically different skill sets and perspectives. But in order to deliver high-quality products in an organized way, teams need more than just skills — they need cohesion.
In this workshop, DPM Expert Galen Low will be sharing his approach to building team cohesion in a way that removes the friction from collaboration, reduces project ambiguity, and creates organic opportunities for cross-training so that your team can deliver on a unified product vision… and enjoy some personal growth in the process!
We’ll explore the entire project lifecycle and zero in on strategies for leveraging the strength of your cross-functional teams, and we’ll also take you through some example resources that you can start using in your projects right away.
What you’ll learn
- How to suss out your unique project team dynamic
- How to align your team to shared goals
- How to drive individual accountability and cultivate collaboration
- How to overcome common team cohesion challenges
What you’ll be set for
- Executing projects in a way that removes silos and stereotypes
- Being a champion of cross-functional collaboration
- Providing on-the-job cross-training opportunities for your project team
- Becoming an informed and empathetic digital delivery leader