How To Deliver More Value As A Digital PM (And Get Recognized For It)
The perception of a digital project manager’s value ranges wildly: sometimes we are dismissed by clients and team members as “overhead” and “dead weight”. Other times we’re regarded as superheroes and praised as indispensable servant-leaders.
What is it that causes this wide range of opinions, and what can we do to make our value better understood by the people we work with?
In this workshop, DPM Expert Galen Low teaches his approach to translating, demonstrating, and showcasing your true value as a digital PM so that the role you play is not just acknowledged, but is seen as instrumental to the project’s success.
What You’ll Learn
- What it really means to deliver value as a digital project manager
- How to run projects more effectively so you can deliver value that people see
- How to communicate your value using data and impact statements
- How to navigate negative perceptions of your role
What You’ll Be Set Up For
- Executing your projects in a way that prioritizes the work only you can do
- Describing your value in a language that everyone can understand
- Advocating for yourself to get that next raise or promotion
- Landing higher-paying opportunities that match your skills and interests