In this new videocast series, we get together and dive into the questions and topics that have been circulating in our DPM Membership. This month, we focus on how we can improve our work in 2019 and we also share insight on a variety of PM topics that have come up, including:
- The Fyre festival flop
- What to do when you forget to document an important conversation (and it comes around to bite you)
- How to boost morale on your team as a remote project manager
- The different ways agencies set up billable and non-billable hours
- The project management software we’re using, what we’re using it for, and what we think about it
We also mention a useful resource for setting goals and taking charge of our own learning as project managers: our DPM Workbook, a free workbook delivered to your inbox that helps you discover your strengths and weaknesses and identify key skills to learn in 2019.
Watch the video and tell us what you think below!
We mention a few great resources that we’ve produced or read so far this year. Find the links to these resources below:
- Thanks For The Feedback by Douglas Stone and Sheila Heen
- DPM Workbook: Fueling Your DPM Career
- DPM Podcast: Because I’m Worth It with Tucker Sauer-Pivonka
- Project Managers: What To Do When You Hate Your Job by Dianne Gillespie
- 4 Ways to Build High-Performance Teams In Your Projects by Denis Geoghegan
- How To Start Your Projects Right: A Complete Guide To Project Initiation by Suzanna Haworth
- 7 Project Management Trends Transforming The PM Role (And What To Do About It) by Ben Aston
Was This Useful?
Our mission is to elevate the conversation around digital and digital project management; we launched this videocast as a way of engaging with our DPM community and providing relevant, current insight that helps you tackle your daily challenges as a project manager.
Want To Become A Confident Digital Project Manager?
Power up your project management skills with relevant, practical, expert-led training. Our online digital project management course provides expert instruction so you can lead happy teams and deliver high-value projects in the digital world.