A supportive, friendly space to get expert insight on project and career questions.
Upcoming Office Hours
What Are Office Hours All About?
Office hours happens every month and is open to all Pro Members. It’s an hour-long online video conference with a DPM expert where Members can:
- get insight on your current project challenges
- ask questions about the workshops, templates, and ebooks
- discuss hot topics with other DPM movers and shakers
- simply show up and listen in (but it works best when you come with a question in mind)
Please try to sign up in advance so we’ve got a headcount. That said, you don’t have to stay the whole hour—you can show up and leave anytime during Office Hours.
Overall, think of Office Hours as a supportive, grassroots-style environment where you can bring questions about the workshop, your projects, or even your new haircut—ask anything, and weigh in on the latest in the DPM world.
2 tips to make sure we get to your question:
- The video conferencing app we use for office hours has the option to submit a question using the Q&A feature. Please use this feature—it makes it simpler to account for all of the questions without having to interrupt the current conversation.
- If you plan to attend office hours, make sure you sign up in advance. This means we can be more prepared to manage our time well and get to everyone’s questions.
When you join the Office Hours video conference, you can choose to keep yourself on mute and disable your video. However, we’re more than happy to see your smiling face and we encourage you to enable your video to cultivate a more friendly, natural environment.
In order to make sure we’re not talking over each other when there are a lot of people in the video call, we’ll keep the majority of attendees on mute and enable their audio when they want to ask a question or comment on something.