This quick video cast sums up the latest from The Digital Project Manager community.
Watch the video to get an overview of our new resources and DPM news, including:
- The DPM sponsored the Manage Digital conference in May
- DPM Membership is in Beta
- Site upgrades: we’ve introduced a new search on The Digital Project Manager site
- New articles and webinars
- Next start date for The DPM School is coming up June 3rd
…and a whole lot more.
Watch the video, check out the related links, share it around with your PM friends so they can stay current on digital PM happenings.
This videocast is brought to you by Clarizen, the leader in enterprise projects and project management software.
Here are all the links to the resources we talk about in the videocast:
- Tool of the month Vogsy – Simple, sophisticated professional services automation technology built on G Suite
- Article: Write A Project Charter: How-To Guide, Examples & Template
- Article: How to Build Trust In Your Client & Business Relationships
- Article: How To Write Project Objectives That Will Make Your Projects S.M.A.R.T.
- Webinar: 5 Steps To Make Difficult Conversations Much Easier
- Webinar: 5 Things You Can Do To Build Healthy Team Culture
- Upgraded articles with new information: our resource management software and resource scheduling software
Join Us On Slack!
Our mission is to elevate the conversation around digital and digital project management; we launched this video cast as a way of engaging with our DPM community and providing relevant, current insight that helps you tackle your daily challenges as a project manager.
Tell us what you think in the comment section below. If you’re not with us already, please join in the conversation on Slack.
Want To Become A Confident Digital Project Manager?
Power up your project management skills with relevant, practical, expert-led training. Our online digital project management course provides expert instruction so you can lead happy teams and deliver high-value projects in the digital world.