When you create a project estimate, how should you factor the cost of project management? What factors do you use to calculate the cost of project management in a project? Do you use a percentage? And how do you present the cost of PM to your client?
Find answers below as we discuss the ins and outs of pricing project management in our quick videocast. We talk about:
- The typical price range for project management costs in a project
- What factors to consider when calculating the cost of project management
- Different types of contracts, and how that affects the pricing you present to your clients
- Splitting the cost between project management and account management
Listen below, and let us know what you think!
Here are some useful articles that we mention in our discussion about project estimation:
- Learn how to estimate projects in our Complete Guide To Project Budget & Cost Estimation
- Learn a different way to price your projects with Duration & Price contracts in Make Agile Contracts Work For Your Teams & Clients
Join Us On Slack!
Our mission is to elevate the conversation around digital and digital project management; we launched this videocast as a way of engaging with our DPM community and providing relevant, current insight that helps you tackle your daily challenges as a project manager.
Tell us what you think in the comment section below. If you’re not with us already, please join in the conversation on Slack.
Want To Become A Confident Digital Project Manager?
Power up your project management skills with relevant, practical, expert-led training. Our online digital project management course provides expert instruction so you can lead happy teams and deliver high-value projects in the digital world.