This quick video cast sums up the latest and greatest from the expert team at The Digital Project Manager.
In February 2019, we produced several articles, podcasts, and project management software reviews. We also published our first-ever DPM Case Study, the first in a series of case studies that’ll dive into the nitty-gritty details of real-world projects so you can get insight from other PMs’ challenges and successes.
Watch the video to get an overview of our highlights, have a few laughs, and share it around with your PM friends so they can stay current on digital PM happenings. Tell us what you think below!
We mention a handful of new project management articles, podcasts, software reviews, and other resources that we produced this month. Find the links to these resources below:
- My Secret To Finally Getting Organized: Why PMs Need A Personal Organization System
- How To Be More Productive At Work With No Effort
- DPM Podcast – Project Management & The New Business Process (With Peter Levitan)
- DPM Podcast – How To Plan An Agile Sprint (With Alexa Huston)
- DPM Case Study – Managing a Portal Build
- 10 ALM Tools to Deliver Better Projects
- 10 Best Requirements Management Tools & Software Of 2019
- Bug Tracking Tools to Identify And Fix Issues Faster
- DPM School: Mastering Digital Project Management
- DPM Workbook: Fueling Your DPM Career
Looking For More? Join Us In Membership!
Our mission is to elevate the conversation around digital and digital project management; we launched this videocast as a way of engaging with our DPM community and providing relevant, current insight that helps you tackle your daily challenges as a project manager.
Want To Become A Confident Digital Project Manager?
Power up your project management skills with relevant, practical, expert-led training. Our online digital project management course provides expert instruction so you can lead happy teams and deliver high-value projects in the digital world.