An in-depth, on-demand digital project management course that fits your busy schedule.
This course is perfect for you if
You’re looking for formal training with a flexible schedule.
You want to develop confidence in managing complex, digital projects.
You’re looking for boosting your management and leadership skills.
An In-Depth, On-Demand Online Course
Get solid foundation on digital project management.
7 VIDEO LESSONS
Approximately 1 hour each. Provides core content for each week’s topic. Watch the video, ask questions, and provide feedback through the Eduflow learning platform.
Walk away with these skills:
The intro video lesson covers the PM essentials—get a solid understanding of the project management lifecycle, methodologies, and tools. This video module includes:
- What’s Project Management
- The Project Management Lifecycle
- Project Management Methodologies
- How To Choose A Project Management Tool
- The Project Manager’s Toolkit
Lesson 2 brings us to project initiation, with the video lessons covering aspects like getting setup on a project and leading a kickoff meeting with teams and clients. This video lesson covers these topics:
- How Agencies Deliver Work – Project Process
- How To Get Setup On A Project
- How To Engage The Team
- How To Kickoff Projects With Your Team
- How To Kickoff Projects With Your Clients
- How To Start Projects Right – Project Discovery
- How to Get On Track For Success
- How To Get Good Work Done
In Lesson 3, you’ll learn fundamental techniques for planning your projects, and we’ll take you through the specific steps for creating a project timeline with a detailed walk-through. This video lesson covers these topics:
- Principles For Project Planning
- How To Create A Project Plan
- Project Plan Building Walkthrough
- How To Build An Agile Project Plan
During Lesson 4, we dive into the challenging topic of project estimates—you’ll learn different estimation techniques and pricing models, and we’ll walk you through the steps of creating a project estimate. This video lesson covers these topics:
- Principles for Estimating Projects
- Pricing Models
- Estimation Techniques For Digital Projects
- How To Build A Project Estimate
- Project Estimate Walkthrough
- How To Tackle Estimating Challenges
In Lesson 5, we provide a walk-through that shows you how to craft a Statement of Work. This video lesson includes:
- Principles For Statements of Work
- How To Create A Statement of Work
- Statement of Work Walkthrough
- How To Use A Statement of Work
In Lesson 6, we dive into the trickier aspects of project management—you’ll learn how to deal with projects when they don’t go as planned. We share communication and negotiation techniques for managing risk, conflict, and difficult conversations. This video lesson covers these topics:
- How To Manage The Day To Day Of Projects
- How To Manage Meetings
- How To Track & Reporting Progress
- How To Manage Risk
- Why Projects Fail
- How To Have Difficult Conversations
- How To Negotiate
- How To Get Projects Back On Track
- How To Manage Quality
- How To Go Live
- How To Close Projects
In the final video lesson, you’ll learn important soft skills that separate a good PM from a great one. We’ll cover topics like casting vision, building momentum in your teams, and being the most productive you can be. This video lesson covers these topics:
- How To Cast Vision
- How To Build A Great Team
- How to Manage An Effective Team
- How To Build Momentum
- How To Be Effective & Productive
- How To Keep Up With Everything
- How To Be Better
- How To Continue Your Learning
For those interested in using this course for PDU’s, please note we’ve not yet completed our registration as a PMI R.E.P. so while you can claim 7 category-4 PDU’s for taking the course yourself, at this stage, you won’t be able to use the course to claim category-3 PDU’s.
No. The DPM School certification is available for those who take the Standard or Extended course only.
Definitely! You can benefit from hands-on assignments, templates, samples, office hours, plus 14h of extra content. Contact us and we’ll set you up in one of our next classes. Your Basic course purchase will be taken as credit, so you’ll just need to pay for the difference.
We’re happy to answer! Please send us a message: